((from the old Web System blog. Disregard any links as they are probably outdated.))
Using the online SVG Editor to create sample SVGs is a productive way to not only discover bugs, but also to get ideas for future tools. The current page is here at Cloudsville:
Make sure you understand that these are to be used for SVG Editor practice, not for production. Instructions for loading them into the Editor are at Cloudsville. Load an svg, ungroup it, then pull it apart. The current list with a link to the specific SVG download is below:
1) health_form.svg This was our first effort. A TPA (Third Part Administrator) uses this for some of his corporate customers.
2) mental_health_form.svg Nothing special here. Just more practice.
3) max_bens.svg A list of various IRS maximums as it relates to employee benefits. This one was a bear.
4) all svg calendars.zip A zip of individual 2015 calendar months. Nothing elaborate. Individual svg months are immediately below
5) January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
6) vectoriole_forweb.svg This is the oriole that is in a previous post.
7) daily_housekeeping_report.svg Daily housekeeping list (for a motel).
8) camping_backpacking_list.svg Backpacking/camping list of items.
9) wedder_planning_list.svg An entire industry lives around weddings. Big to do list.
10) swot.svg SWOT is an acronym for Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities & Threats.
In our case, it was a way to practice layers, opacity to achieve different colors.
11) calorie_burn_different_weight_exercise.svg Name is sufficiently descriptive. Seemed appropriate right after New Years.
12) knitting_yarnweight_chart.svg Watching my wife knit must be similar to the feeling she gets when watching a baseball game. Some knitting 'rules' are listed.
13) newborn_baby_checklist.svg There's a reason why Mothers get their own day.
All of this will become much more meaningful/interesting, when we are able to add a datasource and data fields to each SVG form. Doing so will allow personalization, targeted marketing or market segmentation. All of these mean much the same thing; increase your sales.
Hopefully see something for testing in less than one month.